[Circle] Turn Undead Skill

From: Linebacker (linebacker@microlink.net)
Date: 08/15/96

I am adding a turn undead skill for the appropriate classes
and I need to know if this is the most flexible was to do it.
I have added a mob affection, MOB_UNDEAD, and now I want to
create the skill that will check all NPC's in the room and
check for a possible turn/destroy. Has anyone done it this
way, and if so, what would the skill look like? I am shakey
when it comes to scanning through the characters in a room.

btw: I also want to use the MOB_UNDEAD flag for other things
sych as items, that is why I chose the affection option.

Thanks for any help,

Chuck