[Circle] [Code] Loop problem

From: Tim Bohnslav (BOHNSLAV_TP@WILCOR.COM)
Date: 08/16/96

A1-Type: MAIL
Hop-Count: 2
Sender: owner-circle@cspo.queensu.ca
        if (GET_INVIS_LEV(wch))
              sprintf(buf, "%s (i%d)", buf, GET_INVIS_LEV(wch));
            else if (IS_AFFECTED(wch, AFF_INVISIBLE))
              strcat(buf, " (invis)");

            if (PLR_FLAGGED(wch, PLR_MAILING))
              strcat(buf, " (mailing)");
            else if (PLR_FLAGGED(wch, PLR_WRITING))
              strcat(buf, " (writing)");

            if (PRF_FLAGGED(wch, PRF_DEAF))
              strcat(buf, " (deaf)");
            if (PRF_FLAGGED(wch, PRF_NOTELL))
              strcat(buf, " (notell)");
            if (PRF_FLAGGED(wch, PRF_QUEST))
              strcat(buf, " (quest)");
            if (PLR_FLAGGED(wch, PLR_THIEF))
              strcat(buf, " (THIEF)");
            if (PLR_FLAGGED(wch, PLR_KILLER))
              strcat(buf, " (KILLER)");
            if (GET_LEVEL(wch) >= LVL_IMMORT)
              strcat(buf, CCNRM(ch, C_SPR));
            strcat(buf, "\r\n");

            if (GET_LEVEL(wch) >= LVL_IMMORT)
              strcat(Imm_buf, buf);
            else
              strcat(Mort_buf, buf);

        The above is a part of the code from the new_do_who patch. When
        it executes and runs into a user that is invisible for example, it
        prints the flags for invisible next to the users name, but then
        also shows each user following as invisible as well.

        It's acting like it's not clearing buf out between users. Is there
        a way that I can force it to do that? Sorry for the stupid question
        cause I know I'm missing something simple here.