Re: [Circle] Coder positions for circle 3.0

From: Thomas G. Dailey (tgd@iglou.com)
Date: 08/17/96

Basically,

fuck you chuck.  I'm 28, married have a real life but play and run a mud
for fun.  Why the fuck would I want to pay some coder to code this game
when I didn't pay for the original code in the first place.

And yes this does apply to this list.  I've had several replys from ppl
who say that they've been on the list, they're coders, but have not joined
a mud.

Do you really think that I would get "quality" ppl from rgmd?
Where would you go looking for a coder?

Finally,  have you ever seen me post lame ass, give me this code for free
kind of shit? NO!  So take your flame and stick it up your ass.

Your probably more of the typical 14 year old dumb shit who puts a mud up
on some 14.4 linux box...

And to the guy who cc'd me with thanks chuck, next time just post to the
damn group instead of spamming my box...THAT'S not needed.

Tom Dailey
Gore - IMP
ZombieMUD_USA
zombie.iglou.com 2150