[Circle] Zone resets and max mobs/objs

From: Melen (melen@melen.acmenet.net)
Date: 08/18/96

Currently, when the zones reset, it checks max mobs and counts all the
mobs in the entire world. I would like max mobs/objects to be for ZONES
not the entire world (i.e. You have zone 20 and zone 30. In zone 20 you
have it load obj vnum 2000 max 1 (cause max 2 would create the obj/mob
over again in the same room) and in zone 30 you have it load obj vnum
2000 max 1. Now when the mud BOOTS it'll load them both just fine, but
lets say you purge the room in zone 20 with vnum 2000, then zreset 20. It
will *not* load another copy because of the command in zone 30 being max 1).

    case 'M':                   /* read a mobile */
      if (mob_index[ZCMD.arg1].number < ZCMD.arg2) {
        mob = read_mobile(ZCMD.arg1, REAL);
        char_to_room(mob, ZCMD.arg3);
        last_cmd = 1;
      } else
        last_cmd = 0;
      break;

Thats the code from db.c for MOBS, Anyways I could imp this?

Melen
Allanthya MUD: mad.eshores.com port 4000