[Circle] CODE

From: jubjub (jubjub@cjnetworks.com)
Date: 08/19/96

I had one (I'm assuming, for skilled coders) very simple question and
then one slightly more detailed one.  Any kind of answer you could give
me would be appreciated.

1:  Is there some simple way to make 'identify' a castable spell,
instead of just an object spell?  I am not good with the spell parsers,
so I have had no luck getting this to work.
2:  Also concerning the spell parser.  Is there any way to get the ''s
out of the spell you need to cast, ie "cast invis" instead of "cast
'invis'"?
			Thanx,
			Jubjub
PS:  Last, has anyone found/thought of a good death code they would mind
telling me about?  I have had a lot of complaints about the logout and
eq drop, and would very much appreciate some feedback on that subject.
Also, if anyone has heard of a server who is willing to house a mud,
please let me know.