Re: [Circle] Win95??

From: James R. Tanis (bloodwych@juno.com)
Date: 08/20/96

You have to be running more then small C programs on 64mb's..? Even
Windows is not that power hungry. I've been compiling and testing Circle
under a 486dx2/66 with 8 megs of ram (I'll be the first to tell you, I'm
gonna be relieved when my new comp is done).  I can't tell you how well
'95 handles the load, I have a poor INET connection.
Later,
 Bloodwych