[Circle] List degrading?

From: Mark McArthey (mcarthey@mfa.com)
Date: 08/20/96

I understand that most of those who vocally object to violations
of certain restrictions on this list are merely in the best
interest of it.  The problem is that they are unintentionally
giving it a _big_ push in the wrong direction.  Over the last
year I have been a member of about 50 different lists.  I currently
am subscribed to only about 1/2 of them.  Most problems have started
as they have here.  Unfortunately someone's feelings get hurt and
things escalate from there.
I'm only asking that people try to respect the resource we all have
available and remember that people of many different cultures and
beliefs are members.  If we're to become a global community, we have
to start treating each other appropriately.

 Mark McArthey          `  _ ,  '
 mcarthey@execpc.com   -  (o)o)  -