Re: [Circle] [Code] C++ and Muds?

From: Charles Canning (charles@engr.mun.ca)
Date: 08/20/96

Hi,

There is a MUD++ written by Melvin Smith, it is currently still under
development, but it is currently available by anonymous ftp to
phoenix.mercer.peachnet.edu/pub/mud++/v0

version 0.13 is the latest.

You can also check out its homepage at
http://phoenix.mercer.peachnet.edu/mud++

The software can also be gotten from this site. There is also a mud++
mailing list which you can join from the web page.

Hope this helps,

Later...
...Chuck