Re: [Circle] Copyright info, Moderated?, Ettiquette!,

From: Franco (awe@mt.arias.net)
Date: 08/21/96

        Reading through this, i find it a bit hypocritical. He seems to be
lecturing individual people, while replying to the whole group.
        One thing people like this forget is the big key: We all know how
to be polite, how to properly respond, and how not to be aggressive. But
we do it anyway, because thats human nature. For some, this list is a place
to vent, for some a place to leech other's work, and for others, just a
source of entertainment (like me). Try to moderate it, I think that would
be more or less a feeble attempt. It will ALWAYS be like this, on ANY group.
        Take it in stride buq-o

                        Franco

--Snip--