[Circle] Really kewl idea

From: collins (collins@raptor.eznets.canton.oh.us)
Date: 08/21/96

Okay...

Here's a good idea, send me your thoughts, etc.

UNDEAD!

I'm thinking, let's geive a purpose to that bless spell. How about having it
so only BLESSED weapons can kill Undead mobs! Of course, we'll need to make
an Undead bitvector, and put a timer on blessed weapons (unless of course,
you go buy pre-blessed weapons at a cleric shop, which can only be used by
clerics, that last a lifetime ;)

Well, whadda ya think?

-J

              "Monopoly is only for Ages 6 and up, stupid"
                             Wise Words from J #367

Enjoy ;)