[Circle] Source for worlds/areas

From: Linebacker (linebacker@microlink.net)
Date: 08/22/96

Chris Ryan pointed out a really good gaming ftp site:

ftp://ftp.mpgn.com/Gaming/ADND/

This site contains material for several role playing
games and from my interpretation is for use in multi
user games (thus muds will qualify, after all, a mud is
just an online game instead of a bunch of people packed
into someone's basement all weekend eating pizza and beer)
=)

Anyway, it would take you all year to go through this site,
it is loaded.

I did not know if this was off topic or not? if so here ya
go ---> [OFFTOPIC] =)

CHuck