[Circle] [AMIGA] Runnig Circle localy ?

From: Frag (frag@earth.global.net.au)
Date: 08/22/96

Hiyas,

I know there is a way to do this but I can't seem to find
the way :)

Ok, I want to run circleMUD on my amiga, while I am not online.
Now I know it is possible to make a "local" host config
in AmiTCP/IP so it would be possible to run it while offline,
i.e. I would'nt have to login to server and launch ppp..

I have circleMUD and all the other things necessary (I tested etc
by running while online) but I just need to know how to run it
locally :)

Thanks In Advance

Frag