[Circle] Docs?

From: grond (grond@grotl.com)
Date: 08/22/96

JO>       I am trying to do some custom programing for my mud, like
JO>spec_procs, ect... BUT the coding manual i have doesnt go into ANY
JO>functions like DO_Whatever, what calls are used in the mud ect... How
JO>can i find this out?

Just figure out what you want to do, find something similar in the mud
that does it, see how they do it in that part of the code, and hack a
little to make it work.

I know that doesn't sound like a firm answer, but it's the best one out
there I think and one I've used to make our's a little different
(hopefully).

Grond

SENT FROM: GAME ROOM ON THE LAKE BBS (GROTL.COM)
YOUR PLACE FOR ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT
PHONE: (704) 664-6742