Re: [Circle] AutoExits & Hidden Doors (fwd)

From: Brian Williams - Nashak (bmw@efn.org)
Date: 08/22/96

look on the snippets page.. there is a autoexit snippet on there for the
north#.. also, for hidden doors, just do the same thing, after the
for().. do a "if (!IS_SET(EXIT(ch, dir)->exit_info, EX_SECRET).. or
something like that, then go in db.c, and copy the close door thing,
except make it set as secret, then go in act.movement.c, and search for
Alas, you cannot go that way... and above that there is an if.. put a ||
IS_SET(.... secret)... then.. if you want to add in olc, put in zedit.c,
not redit.c.. cuz' the exit info.. <1) closeable, 2) pickproof.. > need
to be either set.. if you put hidden in there , you won't be able to open
the door, <I found out the hard way..> anyways, if you have any
problems.. mail me.. <snippet page I referred to is
"http://www.cspo.queensu.ca/~fletcher/Circle/Snippet"
enjoy

   Nashak			Brian Williams		The Realms of Luminari
   nashak@darkstr.com		bmw@efn.org		darkstr.com 6969