Re: [Circle] Which OLC?

From: Daniel W. Burke (dwb@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 08/23/96

On Fri, 23 Aug 1996, Mike Prior wrote:

> Basically, which creator should I use....
>
> Obuild or Oasis?

I use elements of both... I use mob, object and room editing for obuild,
the shop and zon editor from oasis.. and I have it all setup to use zone
permissions the way obuild assigns them.

I personally do not like menu'd olc's.. it's faster to work with
commandline so you can see how everything relates and whatnot, but for
zon and shop editing speed isn't what you need, you need to be careful
about your settings, so I use menu's there because it's easier to see
everything...
And the permissions setup for obuild is deffinatly superior in that
someone can have access to more then one zone...

Brazil