[Circle] [Code]

From: Michael M. McLoughlin (mmclough@meceng.coe.neu.edu)
Date: 08/27/96

Ok, I seem to have a slight problem finding out how to get color into my
areas.. I know how to code in the colors for socials, etc.. but no clue
how to get color in areas and when you emote or say

Also I am wondering if there is anyone who knows a good format of how to
add races.  If not would if be a variation of the class code?

If there is anyone out there that can help me or tell me where I could
ftp the code from I would be much appreciative.
(Mike McLoughlin:mmclough@splinter.coe.neu.edu)