[long] [code] Ranged Weapons [ftp location]

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 09/01/96

On Sunday, September 01, 1996 9:21 AM, Angus A. Mezick[SMTP:dodger@WPI.EDU] wrote:
>can we get a non=mime (or what ever) encoded version?

I guess I still haven't figured out how to attach files so people on
non windows boxes can get them :( Sorry folks.. Anyways if you
want the code I put all the attachments on extreme...

ftp to extreme.polarnet.com in /pub/ranged/ you'll find
constants.c
do_fire.c
do_load_weapon.c
and other.c

again my apologies for sending a long msg to the list that apparently
people can't use :(

- http://www.polarnet.com/Users/gbarnett/ - telnet:mud.polarnet.com (4000)

From 1CMC3466@ibm.MtSAC.edu Sun, 01 Sep 96 13:48:21 PDT
From: Curtiss Cicco <1CMC3466@ibm.MtSAC.edu>
To: circle <circle@cspo.queensu.ca>
Subject: Re:  [long] [code] Ranged Weapons [ftp location]
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 96 21:48:00
Sender: owner-circle@cspo.queensu.ca

On Sun, 1 Sep 1996 11:20:08 -0800 you said:
>On Sunday, September 01, 1996 9:21 AM, Angus A. Mezick[SMTP:dodger@WPI.EDU]
>wrote:
>>can we get a non=mime (or what ever) encoded version?
>>
>I guess I still haven't figured out how to attach files so people on
>non windows boxes can get them :( Sorry folks.. Anyways if you
>want the code I put all the attachments on extreme...

   There's a utility called uudeview that runs on Windows/Mac/UNIX
based systems and handles UUencoding/XXencoding/base64. If Alex would
be willing to a pointer/link could be placed in the FAQ and or on the
snippets page on where to get this decoder from. Would save those kind
enough to post some code from having to worry about which type of encod
ing they should use.

-- Curtiss