Re: RE:grep

From: Ashed in Falls (vasile@WOLVERINE.CIS.fordham.edu)
Date: 09/04/96

Actually, grep is available for DOS environments. I got my copy in my
Borland C compiler/IDE package 5 or 6 years ago. It works great, although
not exactly like the Unix ver.

On Tue, 3 Sep 1996, annick elziere wrote:

> >grep is your friend.
> >
> >grep PRF_DISP *.c
> >grep PRF_DISP *.h
> >
> >This shows that it is *defined* in structs.h
>
> grep?, i take it grep is some kind of unix type command?  If it is,
> i am editing and testing through win95 at the present.
>
>                           Thanx anyhow.

James-Laurent Vasile@Wolverine.Cis.Fordham.Edu is unlucky at cards...
http://wolverine.cis.fordham.edu/~vasile (now in Pig Latin!) 917-824-2505

He who knows not and knows not he knows not: He is a fool - Shun him.
He who knows not and knows he knows not: He is simple - Teach him.
He who knows and knows not he knows: He is asleep - Awaken him.
He who knows and knows that he knows: He is wise - Follow him.
                                      --Bruce Lee