Re: [code] Newbie Equipment

From: Daniel W. Burke (dwb@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 09/05/96

On Thu, 5 Sep 1996, Alex wrote:

> Hmmm well since I never could find anything like that myself I just added
> into the 3063 room zone to load a newbie bag then put all newbie eq into it!
>
> To cut down on the spam tho so far i have it set to just load a max of 6
> of these bags and in the DESC of the bag it asks newbies to get all bag
> then to junk it that way a new refreshed one would load into the room.

A nice way of doing it without worrying about spam, or the newbie not
junking the bag, have the max in game set to something high, but have the
R command remove the bag if there's one in donation (or wherever it's

Then again, I don't remember, but I don't think stock circle loads the R
command properly on bootup....

Brazil