[AD] Coders and Builders needed.

From: Cyber Reaper (Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us)
Date: 09/05/96

greatings, I am the IMP of Realms of Reality mud, I am looking for a few
good builders and at least one good (fulltime) coder.

coder:  my code is very firm, but I have many ideas that I want added in,
the code is not stock, it has been alterd heavly, and I lost my two coders
(there mud is back up) if you are intrested please respond to me not the list.

builders: I also lost my builders, I need a few to a: finish the undone
job's and B: start new jobs, if you have good ideas and are not slow please
respond.

I would like to make Realms of Reality the best mud around, but it will take
some work, also if posabule I would like one coder just for spells and
spec_proc's. togeather we can make this mud the best around....

now for my bit of CIRCLE code, I have a working UPME command to reimp
characters after a crash, if anyone wants a copy of the code please let me
know.....

                 |      ****OPEN FOR BETA TESTERS****      |
                 |      ****NEED MORE builders!!!****      |
                 |      ******NEED MORE CODERS!******      |
                 | http://greatbasin.net/~cyber/index.html |
                 |   telnet://login.greatbasin.net 4000    |
                 |    mailto://Reaper@cyber.reno.nv.us     |