[code] Raising Levels

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 09/07/96

Hello,

   Has anyone documented how to raise the max levels in CircleMUD
3.0. My players are moving closer to the immortal level 31and want to
have the mud levels expanded. Problem is  my code staff has returned
to school and kind of left me high and dry. If I could bump the max
levels up this will give me time to expand the mud and hopefully find
some new coders.  If anyone knows the proper procedure I would be most
grateful.

Thanks,

Jeff Kells