Re: [code]About Raising Levels

From: M.A.Clubine (maclubin@adala.smith.cis.syr.edu)
Date: 09/07/96

Set a new command make a new command such as "impmecauseimessedup" and
set it for whatever level you are.  Code it so that when when you call
that command, it advances that player to the appropriate level.  Just
don't forget to take that command out after you have used it.

Monroe
Eternal

On Sat, 7 Sep 1996, Rick Baker wrote:

> Hello,
>
>   Thanks to everyone for the help with the newbie equip code.
>
>   Glad the topic of raising levels came up. For I am trying to do this. I do
> have the levels raised but now I my Implementor character does not have the
> Imp powers. Not sure how to raise him. Cant erase all the players becuase
> the mud has been up for quite awhile. Any suggestions?

   ._ o
  /  //\.  Michael A. Clubine   (maclubin@syr.edu)
 '  \>> |    E t e r n a l     (smith.syr.edu 4000)
     \\ ' http://web.syr.edu/~maclubin/eternal.html