[Code] re: multi attacks

From: annick elziere (aveae@postoffice.ptd.net)
Date: 09/09/96

    I see that im not the only one having problems with using that
system for going about multiple attacks, I have tried numorous
variations of that type of system and they all seem to do the same
thing.
    If none of you circle guru's know whats wrong with this type
of system, can you guide me toward a better way?  Im not looking
for code, just for an idea or a direction to go about it.

                                   Hope someone can help
                                    aveae@prolog.net