Re: Sun compile problems.

From: Stefan Rensing (rensing@uhura.biologie.uni-freiburg.de)
Date: 09/09/96

> Still having some problems with this.  Got it running, but
> now the playefile is all messed up.  Also getting impl. decl. or
> ungetc (which is in stdio.h under linux), but seems like under Sun its not
> there (although man pages tell me so).

Ungetc should be in stdio, yep. Which OS do you run ?
Under Solaris 2.4 and 2.5 you can compile with these options:
MYFLAGS = -g -Wall -O4
LIBS = -lm -lsocket -lnsl -lcurses -lucb -L/usr/ucblib

Valid for gcc, I have compiled with 2.5.x under 2.3 and am running 2.7.2
under 2.5 now.

Aragorn of MultiMUD

--
Dr. Stefan A. Rensing         Institute of Biology II/III - Schaenzlestr. 1
SysOp, Biologist, Trainer   D-79104 Germany, FON: +49 761 203-2676 / FAX: 2675