Re: Kinda bug problem.

From: George (gagreer@dragon.ham.muohio.edu)
Date: 09/10/96

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996, Homer Simpson wrote:

> they get extra HP, Mana, Moves and pracs. But if they die and loose a
> level they dont loose those HP etc that they just gained. So a sneaky

A quick fix for it would be to look at the do_advance function, how when
you demote someone it resets them to level 1 then advances them back
to their previous level - 1, I attempted a reducing function but my first
attempt ended up giving some people negative hit points (ie: low hit points
but he reducing rolled high) so I took the advance tactic as a workaround.

-George