more Sun probls (olc)

From: Thomas Pedersen (classic@cloud9.net)
Date: 09/11/96

Compiling olc I'm getting several 'implicit definitions' under the sun
platform.  For one, fputs (redit.c), which according to the man pages are
in stdio.h.  Grepping this file tells me it does not exist in there. (??)

Others are the remove, rename, topupper..etc......

It still works, just crashing left and right.  Anyone else having the same
problems?  Was not a problem when I ran this under Linux.

classic@cloud9.net