Re: Object Timers

From: Admin of The Keep (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 09/16/96

On Sun, 15 Sep 1996, Sliver wrote:

> At risk of being flamed by people telling me I'm stupid,
> I have to ask if anyone has tried making the following code:
> Enableing Object timers using the OBJ_TIMER thingy
> So that if your wearing, have in your inv, or in another object,
> and it's timer expires, the object gets extracted?
> I could figure this out myself, but like others have said before,
> why re-invent the wheel?

...because it only takes about 10 minutes to write it and about at the
minimum a half hour to respond to your message here.  Seems like you'd
save yourself time to just do it yourself and you could easily incorperate
your own features as you go, instead of looking for where you should be
adding your quirks...

  -dak