Circle [code[

From: jubjub (jubjub@cjnetworks.com)
Date: 09/18/96

Hey all:
   Just a real quick question.  I finally got a system that keeps a
running tally of the mobs you kill, the number of times you get killed,
and the number of pks you rack up, but I am having one small problem
still. Though it works perfectly well and keeps an accurate count, when
you quit and log off, it resets it.  I am wondering how I can make it
save to the player file the points for each of these fields.  By that I
just mean saving, for instance, the number of mobkills, so that the
number you have when you get back on is the same number you had when you
last were on.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thanx for your time.