[suggestions needed] Necromancers & Ecomancers

From: Amy & Ryan Biggs (nauvie@netcom.ca)
Date: 09/18/96

I am working on third remort classes on my MUD (Terran Eclipse) called
Necromancers and Ecomancers.  I am looking for suggestions for skills and
spells to use for both of them.  Necromancers will be evil, and Ecomancers
will be good, and I need ideas.  I have already for necromancers: Preserve
corpse, animate dead, command undead, protection from undead, wither, age,
protect undead, heal undead, taxidermy & carve corpse.  For Ecomancers I
have: Create Spring, Grow Fruit, Command  Animal, Control Weather &
Decompose.  I am looking for more spells and skills.  If you want to donate
code, I would be very appreciative.  :)

The Husband and Wife team from heck!
E-mail: nauvie@netcom.ca
Amy Biggs:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3461