Re: Rent files

From: Ron Hensley (ron@dmv.com)
Date: 09/19/96

> I normally don't make many posts here, but I was wondering if anyone
> happen to allow it so that what is known in the rent files?  I'm working
> on a god command called reimburse which will reimburse the player (if
> necessary) due to a crash or some other extenuating circumstance.  If
> anyone can give me a clue, I would greatly appreciate it.

show rent <player>

Its a built in MUD command

    *   Ron Hensley                     ron@dmv.com                   *
    *   Junior Systems Administrator    http://www.dmv.com/~ron       *
    *                                   PGP Key at WWW Page           *
    *   DelMarVa OnLine                 749-7898 Ext. 403             *