[code][problem] Vnum & Stat

From: grond (grond@grotl.com)
Date: 09/21/96

Ok, this sounds totally stupid (but then those that have been reading my
posts for questions should be used to this by now) but anyways.......

We changed the $ over in zedit like was suggested to fix the problems in
redit. It worked wonderfully, but now the functions vnum and stat crash
the mud only when you vnum or stat a mob. It appears as though the
problem arises from either the mob_index function or the top_of_mobt
function since that's all that appears to be called in both functions.

Stupid question is what would changing the $ in zedit saves to $~ have
to do with that one?

Sorry for being an idiot, but this one's got me stumped.

Grond

SENT FROM: GAME ROOM ON THE LAKE BBS (GROTL.COM)
YOUR PLACE FOR ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT
PHONE: (704) 664-6742