Re: [Newbie] [Code] Changing max levels

From: Chuck (wcarson@umr.edu)
Date: 09/22/96

At 12:10 PM 9/22/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Greets all,
>
>	I'm looking for everywhere in the Circle code to change the max number of
>levels.  So far I've only been able to locate the place to change the
>Wizlevels.  Would anyone mind pointing me in the right direction or send me
>some documentation on what to do?  Any help would be greatly appretiated.
>:)
>
>Patrick

Here is the general plan, I am sure I will miss something however:

structs.h

-define the new God Levels (the mortal levels will automatically be 4 less
than lvl_impl

class.c

-most of your changes
-add titles and exp requirement's for all the new levels
-I think hit rolls are in this file also

magic.c

-saving throws (i think)

I believe these 3 files encomapass your task. Also, I think I saw a doc on
one of the sites
with more thourough instructions. (That is if you can connect to any of them)

Chuck