Renting & stuff

From: Amy & Ryan Biggs (nauvie@netcom.ca)
Date: 09/23/96

What I would like to do is have rent free, BUT, I want people to HAVE to go
to an inn to rent, and no matter where you quit (temple or inn) you will
come back there when you log on.  So, I need 2 things: #1, the code from
the site to save positions when you quit (if anyone has it handy, it's the
one that changes the save_char in the interpreter.c and another file too)
and #2 some ideas how to get the free rent, but will do the standard stuff
for renting if you do or don't rent.

The Husband and Wife team from heck!
E-mail: nauvie@netcom.ca
Amy Biggs:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3461