[CODE-OFF TOPIC] Stripper Util, string manipulation.

From: Rasmus 'Con' Ronlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 09/23/96

Hi,

I recently wrote to this list that I was 'releasing' a utility (piece of C
surce) that would strip any \r's in a textfile (having a lot of vain with
dos<->unix file transfers).
After using it a while it has come to my attention that the utility places
a garbage sign in the bottom of most files. Might be it does it in all
files, but I just can't see it some of the time, which sounds most logical
to me). My request is if someone would take a look at my source-code and
tell me if they can spot the error/reason for this, as it's a litle
bugging to have to delete a sign in the bottom of all files it converts.

As the source is available on my website, I thought that people who wanted
to help me could just get it there (to reduce mailflow) at:

http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab/mudpage_text.html
Under the link to stripper tar.gz :)

And if anyone is crazy with frames all over the place go to:

http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
choosing the MUD option in the index on the left hand screen.

Regards,
Con.

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000