Re: [Code] Futher deep-divings into my code...

From: Admin of The Keep (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 09/24/96

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, Mikael Askernäs wrote:

> Hi again ...
>
> I'm back to pester you all with another coding question..
>
> If I want to make a flag for a mob, making it impossible to steal from
> it, how would i go about doing it?
>
> #define MOB_NOSTEAL   (1 << 18) in structs.h is basically all i know
> about it... :)

Now go implement the functionality of the flag! :)  The flag itself
isn't going to do anything because you're not using it.  So go find
do_steal, and in there, after it's gotten a victim but before it actually
does the stealing do:

  if (MOB_FLAGGED(vict, MOB_NOSTEAL)) {
    send_to_char("They are too aware for you to steal from them.\r\n", ch);
    return;
  }

In truth you could probably not even define MOB_NOSTEAL and just use the
MOB_AWARE flag (anyone whom is aware enough to not be stolen from is
probably aware enough to not let anyone sneak up behind their back and
stab them... and vice versa).

  Daniel