[CODE]

From: Vladimir Prelovac (tomcat@galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu)
Date: 09/26/96

Hi!
I've used the arena code I found in my mud and it works fine. I changed
it a little so now I have two available teams in arena (good & evil).
What I want is that when a player enters arena (choosing one of these
teams) he becomes 'Warrior of Good' or 'Warrior of Evil' so gladiators
type kill good or kill evil. But on the arena channel I want the real
names of people engaged in combat. Hard?

 |   Prelovac       /---\     email: tomcat@galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu       |
 |   Vladimir      / * * \           tomcat@afrodita.rcub.bg.ac.yu   |
 |   ETF Beograd    \___/     http://galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu/~tomcat/     |