Newbie: Does the Infravision Spell work?

From: Homer Simpson (fcolvin@metz.une.edu.au)
Date: 09/27/96

Hiya all,
         I have only just started playing around with spells on my mud and
I can't seem to get the infravision spell to work. In spell_parser.c in
its spello it has TAR_IGNORE set on it, but in magic.c in mag_affects, it
has right at the start something like if no caster or victim them return.
Therefore as far as I can see it won't cast. I changed its spello to
TAR_CHAR_ROOM, and it works fine now. Was it me that did something which
stopped this spell working or is it in the raw code?

Homer.

aka Fionn Colvin :)