[Announcement] CircleMUD Windows editor pre-demo version released!

From: pi (mud@proimages.proimages.com)
Date: 09/28/96

Hi everyone,

Just thought some people would like to know that the PRE-DEMO version of
my Win32 (Win 95/NT) CircleMUD editor is now available.

Yes, PRE-DEMO, not even demo yet!  But don't worry, it won't be long
before it's actually useful!

I am letting everyone have a crack at it so that they can get used to it
and offer helpful suggestions (improvements, bug reports, etc.) to me.

My web site is:

<http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/6028>

The editor itself actually resides on proimages.com, I may be moving the
whole site there soon.

NOTE:  Due to Proimages' "web master" being _VERY_ slow at updating
anything, the file you get will be called "circedit32.bin", rename it
to.exe and it will work fine.  (Proimages doesn't recognize .exe files,
and geocities won't let .exe files on the system).

There is not yet an ftp site where you can get this file (once again, yaay
for Proimages) so IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER ONE, PLEASE LET ME
KNOW.

Requirements for the editor:

* Windows 95 or NT
* Plenty of RAM
* 800x600 minimum screen size, at least 256 colors

If you are running Windows 95 with the Plus Pack (recommended, you need it
to make Windows work as advertised, or rather, closer to "as advertised"),
fonts will be antialiased in high-color modes (16 or 32 bit color).

I will get the web things fixed just as soon as I can. =)

p.s. Please send editor-related correspondence to mc2@geocities.com,
except for info about ftp sites or the like (then respond here).