Re: [IDEA] Mortals and Immortal help topics

From: LrdSpectre (LrdSpectre@aol.com)
Date: 09/29/96

In a message dated 96-09-29 01:49:19 EDT, dwb@ix.netcom.com (Daniel W. Burke)
writes:

<< I don't understand the point of keeping help from classes for one... what
 if a player decides to be a cleric, then wants to learn about the other
 classes before creating a character in that class... then the player
 would want to read the help on various things another class can do,
 spell/skills etc... >>

Ina couple 'o werds, role playing ;)  If a person wanted to find out about
someone else's guild, then they would have to ask.  Might raise a few brows,
mister 22nd year Cleric is all of a sudden looking into the affairs of the
Sorc guild.  Never the less, it lessens the mechanical aspect of the game a
bit and forces a little more interaction between players.  ::shrug::  I like
the idea.

=Spectre