request for areas that make the mud crash

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@circlemud.org)
Date: 10/02/96

Hi,

I'm once again trying to improve Circle's parser so that it's impossible
to make it crash when loading areas (i.e. it gives you useful diagnostic
messages instead of "Segmentation Fault").  I've been trying to do this
for about 2 years.. it doesn't seem like it should be that difficult of
a task, though (?).

Anyway, the current parser has a few errors that were exposed by the elven
area on the FTP site (elven.tar.gz), but if anyone knows of any other areas
that can cause a crash, or even a misleading diagnostic error message, please
let me know ASAP so that I can fix the parser before the upcoming release of
pl12.

Thanks,