Re: [Off topic][IRC][NO FLAME PLEASE]

From: Chi Hoai Tran (necro@progsoc.uts.edu.au)
Date: 10/02/96

   Nice idea - we could set up a #circlemud channel or something.
   Anyways, I am willing to help online, although I lose patience
   when someone asks 'so, how do you create a new spell' and has
   no idea where to start - this just shows, IMHO, that they have
   not looked at the code enough.
   I know that when I first started, my C coding was a mere translation
   of my pascal knowledge - but I got by by looking at the code and
   studying it - which I spent a whole heap of time doing.
   Anyways, if it shows that they sort of know where they are at, but
   are stuck at several spots, then I will gladly help.

   Horus,   ftoomsh.progsoc.uts.edu.au 5000