Speaking of diagnal directions

From: Daniel W. Burke (dwb@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 10/02/96

On Tue, 1 Oct 1996, pi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> configurable as well.  An item that is not currently configurable is
> Door_Flag (it's 0,1, or 2, press a button), so if you want that
> changeable, let me know.  I also had a request to allow 8-directional
> movement plus up & down (N,NE,S,SE, etc.), if anyone else wants this, tell
> me! ;)

It might be a good idea if editor are going to start using diagnal
directions, and imp's won't have access to the source, that either one of
two things are done...

1.  We all agree on the D# that correspond to directions (i.e. D6 is
always northeast for everybody)
or

2.  The coders of thes editors happily make the #'s for diagnal
directions definable, to tailor suit each mud.

(Not demands or critism, just friendly advise that could make things
easier, although I must admit I find #2 the most likely of happening)

Brazil