Re: CODE

From: Mike Prior (mike.prior@neis.com.au)
Date: 10/03/96

[SNIP]
> ..thanks, also one more question: I'd like to be able to load m <name>
> instead of load m <vnum> ..i'd also like to load o <name> instead of load o
> <vnum> ..how can I do this?..thanks later

I can see one problem with this :)....when you use the "load o <name>"
you will be using the namelist for loading <name>, but what if you want
a sword?  You will have to be SO careful that you have a unique namelist
for each and every item in the MUD, is it worth it?  The beauty of the
vnum system is that uniqueness is guaranteed.

Just my thoughts, hope they help...

Best Regards,
Mike