CODE: Mprog questions.

From: Homer Simpson (fcolvin@metz.une.edu.au)
Date: 10/03/96

Hiya all,
         I'm trying to make a wait command for mprogs. Below is the
mpwait command I've added to mobcmd.c, and below that a couple of testers
to see if it works. In the first case the mob just does nothing if the
door is opened from either side. The phrases for the act_progs are correct.
In the second one the following happens:

He says Hello.
He says About to wait.
<no pause>
He says Waited 5 seconds.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Homer

aka Fionn Colvin :)

ACMD(do_mpwait)
{
  int mob_wait = 0;

  if (!IS_NPC(ch) || IS_AFFECTED(ch, AFF_CHARM) || ch->desc) {
    send_to_char("Huh?\n\r", ch);
    return;
  }

  argument = one_argument(argument, arg);

  if (arg[0] == '\0' || !is_number(arg))
    mob_wait = 1;
  else
    mob_wait = atoi(arg);

  GET_MOB_WAIT(ch) = (PULSE_VIOLENCE / 2) * mob_wait;

  return;
}

##############
# First Test #