[CODE] debugging tics not updated stuff

From: Rasmus 'Con' Ronlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 10/04/96

Hi,

I recently found something in my C book about some definitions of:

__LINE__
__FILE__

The book mentioned something about beeing able to use in programs, and I
though  if it was possible to use those 'makro' thingies to determine
where the  mud code might be running into the loop taht causes the game to
go into an 'endless' loop thing.
I was wondering if the use of __LINE__ and __FILE__ could go into the
signal_handler function thing of circle, but since there was no
documentation or anything regarding __LINE__ and __FILE__ I am asking for
some input here. It would be pretty handy if this works, to put it into
the std. CircleMUD distribution :)

Hope someone is able to help me out here.

Regards,
Con.

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000