Re: [code] Playerfile conversion

From: Niese-Petersen (Tenp@cris.com)
Date: 10/04/96

On Fri, 4 Oct 1996, Jeremy Elson wrote:

> If I could snap my fingers and make ASCII playerfiles appear, I'd include
> it in 3.0.  But since I can't, it'll have to wait.

Just started coding on Circle 3.0 bpl 11 .. My MUD is a heavy modified
Circle 2.2 and filled with bugs [thanks to me and a bunch of other coders
who have been on it :) ], so thats why I take step by step fixing it up on
a 3.0 ...

But if you want me too, I would gladly take a stock 3.0 and insert ASCII
playerfiles in it for you.. Even adding a fast converter to it too..

---
Erik Niese-Petersen
Aka Quint The typo God
Realms of Darkness IMP