[NEWBIE] load room

From: Jonathan Blackhawke (hawke@excalibur.net)
Date: 10/05/96

Ok,
     Simple question, hopefully.  I've been looking around the code and
have found the locations of where circle loads characters to a specific
location each time a player logs on.  What I'd like to do is to have the
player load at the last place they saved or quit instead of the default
location that I put in the config.c.  What do I need to do to have this
implimented?  Any help to pinpoint this would be greatfully appretiated.

Patrick