Code

From: Vladimir Prelovac (tomcat@galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu)
Date: 10/06/96

HI!

Few of a players suggested me to write the code for the 'guard' skill.
It should be a skill that can be used only when grouped.
When your comrads go to sleep to restore their energy you could type guard
and go to guarding position. You are then informed if anyone/anything
enters one of the surrounding rooms so you can alarm your friends of a
potential danger. Very handy if you are somewhere with many strong hostile
creatures wandering arround. (and also rises group spirit of the game)

Question is how to implement this. I guess it could be done by
adjusting scan command and adding PULSE_GUARDS but I seek for some help.

Thanx,
 |   Prelovac       /---\     email: tomcat@galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu       |
 |   Vladimir      / * * \           tomcat@afrodita.rcub.bg.ac.yu   |
 |   ETF Beograd    \___/     http://galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu/~tomcat/     |