[Code] Credit

From: Mud Admin (empire@www.cedarnet.com)
Date: 10/07/96

I am looking for the authors of two slices of code that were posted to
this list so I can give them the credit they deserve.

The first was for some room affection code with a wall of fog spell, and
it says:

PS. If you use the room affection code, a small note in some credits
somewhere (like in "help credits") would be apreciated.

But I lost the name somewhere...

And the second is from a file command used by Immortals to view various
text files from within the game. (Very nice.)

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

--Ziz, NetShamen