Re: NEWBIE

From: annick elziere (aveae@mail.prolog.net)
Date: 10/10/96

Wowee, Dident i hear someone saying how the number of mail this list
produced has reduced?, well if you ask me this could be one reason,
maybee a lot of people are just afraid to ask the 'Big time' guru
circle coders cuz they just get sarcasim.  And i know this is very rare
but i just got annoyed when i see the same person do the same thing here
,on this mailinglist, as they do on thier mud...
    Just thought id say so since he was makeing a friend of myself look
like an a$$:P

                                        aveae@mail.prolog.net

          and no, i am not afraid of flame at all so if you dont like
          reply fill my mailbox with your complaints...